All students will be held accountable for their actions
NO RECORDING WORKSHOPS OR KEYNOTE
NO OFFENSIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT
BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS
RESPECT THE BISHOP CAMPUS AND CLASSROOMS
RESPECTFUL DIALOGUE PRACTICES
1. LEARN FROM OTHERS
I understand that the presence and participation of individuals from multiple identities enriches conversations throughout my community.
2. ENGAGE RESPECTFULLY
I know the importance of maintaining respect for people who act or think differently from me.
3. EMBRACE VIEWPOINTS
I value including different viewpoints because this enhances the interplay of ideas and can improve our understanding of enduring questions.
4. RESPECT THE INDIVIDUAL
I listen attentively to others and engage with their ideas, recognizing each person as an individual rather than as a representative of a group.
5. TRUST BRAVELY
I understand that sharing ideas is a vulnerable act and I respect the privacy of those who share openly with me, as I share openly with them.
6. TAKE POSITIONS HUMBLY
I approach conversations knowing that my experiences shape a significant portion of my worldview, that others may have experiences different from my own. I speak solely from my own perspective. I will honor what I hear.
7. PURSUE GROWTH
I understand that nobody is infallible and I respect our ability to grow, change our minds, and learn, together.
Safety is a top priority for RSDS planners. Please read the following COVID-19 policies and protocols. The Bishop's School follows San Diego County Guidance. At this point, the event planners will not mandate vaccinations for participants. All indoor spaces will have fresh air circulating and air purifiers. The keynote address will be held outdoors. This guidance can change at any point.
- Participants will be updated about any changes to these policies and procedures by the day of the event.
- Participants must wear a well-fitted mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times when indoors.
- Only participants, faculty/staff/volunteers, and presenters are allowed on campus for the program. Adults dropping off and picking up should remain in their cars.
- Indoor workshop sessions will have a maximum capacity and if necessary, participants may be asked to choose another session.
- Food will not be allowed indoors. All food will be eaten outdoors. Boxed lunch stations will be set up outdoors.
Participation in the summit is contingent upon participants' agreement and adherence to these policies and procedures.